Medford Personal Injury Attorney
At the Brian Law Firm, LLC, I focus my personal injury practice on the following areas:
- Car accidents — Following a car accident, your job is to get well. My job is to handle all aspects of your personal injury claim, including those that involve an uninsured motorist or an underinsured motorist. I communicate with the insurance company and build a strong case with the help of experts.
- Truck accidents — The help of an attorney is vital following a truck accident. Insurers for trucking companies move fast and aggressively in establishing strong defenses to claims of negligence. I counter their tactics with equal dedication in getting to the facts.
- Motorcycle accidents — At my law firm, I represent motorcyclists who often were not seen when a car or truck driver made a turn in front of them. The results are often catastrophic with the victim suffering broken bones, traumatic brain injuries and death.
- Bicycle/Pedestrian accidents — The physics is simple and the outcomes are similar. When a motorized vehicle strikes someone riding a bicycle or a pedestrian, the bicyclist or pedestrian will suffer serious injuries. A simple turn by a car or truck can lead to catastrophic and sometimes fatal results.
- Premises liability — Do not let perceived clumsiness prevent you from holding a commercial property holder accountable for negligence. Injuries are often serious and fatal following a so-called minor slip-and-fall accident. Each case I handle is unique and treated as so. Representation is personalized. The pursuit of justice is aggressive.
- Dog bites — A dog bite is more than a vicious animal “snapping” at you. Physical scarring and infections are serious injuries. I conduct an in-depth investigation to build a strong, fact-based case that maximizes compensation for the tragic event that changed your life.
- Wrongful death — The personal impact of a family member’s death cannot be discounted. While you grieve and strive to put your life back together, I gather the facts and manage all aspects of these legally complex and emotionally charged legal matters.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage — Often the person who causes the collision has no insurance or inadequate insurance or maybe the person is not known. Your insurance, or the insurance for the vehicle you were in, may need to be involved in the resolution of your claim. This is a complicated area of the law. It is important to act quickly.
Contact My Law Office Today
For more information on a free initial consultation at my Southern Oregon law office located between Interstate 5 and the Rogue Valley Medical Center, please contact the Brian Law Firm, LLC, at 541-772-1334.